WorkBetter is not a recruitment agency. We provide boutique recruitment solutions to the companies and organisations we support.
Explore the current range of positions available...
Our client has a reputation for great coffee, food and atmosphere in Beechworth and is seeking that special fun-loving person with a coffee flair to come on a journey with their small team.
Experience is essential as is a 'can-do' attitude and a sense of fun. Work will be part-time, Friday to Monday. This is a permanent part-time position and there is potential for growth for the right person.
We are also seeking expressions of interest for a café all-rounder on a casual basis.
Think it's you? Want to have fun?
Email [email protected] to find out more.
Diesel Mechanic - Light Trucks and Buses
South Albury Truck Repairs is a long-established family owned business based in Albury Wodonga.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced diesel mechanic. You need to be motivated, reliable, trustworthy and able to work unsupervised. A can-do attitude with a desire to get the job done whilst adhering to strict safety and reporting standards is essential.
The job includes diagnostics, repairing, servicing and road-testing vehicles. We repair and maintain a variety of light to medium trucks and buses (mostly Japanese). We operate a 5 ½ day business with Saturdays and call outs done on a roster basis and overtime available.
A MR or HR licence is needed along with good communication skills and a desire to build sound customer relations.
To discuss this role, phone Greg from WorkBetter on 0419 241 616
RV/Camper Assembler/Service Technician
Tailgate Campers has a requirement for an RV Camper Assembler/Service Technician to work in their team manufacturing Slide-on Campers.
Though it is preferred that you have worked in the Camper/Caravan Manufacturing or Vehicle/Repair Industries and be experienced in the list below, applicants with excellent hand tool and quality production skills are encouraged to apply.
- Automotive parts equipment installation.
- RV plumbing.
- 12-volt electrical wiring installation
The appointed applicants will preferably have the following experience and skills:
- Competent with hand, power and air tools.
- Self-pride in quality workmanship and attention to detail.
- Meet our high standards of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Work well under pressure, ensuring quality and efficiency at all times.
- Assist in other areas of the production line where necessary.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow schematic design drawings.
- Working in a Lean Manufacturing environment.
The production expectations on you will include, but are not limited to:
- Attaining or exceeding production timeframes.
- Maximising the quality of your workmanship.
- Limiting rework and faults.
- Being a proactive, efficient staff member.
- Being part of a harmonious team.
Goorambat is located 15 minutes’ drive from Benalla, 40 minutes from Shepparton and 35 minutes from Wangaratta.
To view the Tailgate Campers product range, go to: www.tailgatecampers.com.au
To be considered for this position, email your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience to: [email protected] or to discuss the role prior to applying, phone Greg from WorkBetter on 0419 241 616
We have local businesses looking for skilled and motivated people in the following areas:
Contact us to find out more!